Saturday 26 September 2009

Latest acquisition...

I've been good this week* and very nearly got away without buying ANY VMCs this week, which is good as I had been acquiring them at a far greater rate than I could read them.

However, I popped into Oxfam Books at lunchtime, and there was a green spine winking at me. it was one that I hadn't heard of, so after a quick perusal of the back, I handed over £1.99 and put it in my handbag.
(I browsed further but there weren't any others, green spines or non green spines)



(*well, if I'm honest, I have bought a few VMCs on ebay and Amazon marketplace, but they haven't turned up yet, so it's not quite like I've acquiredthem yet...so expect me to post about a slightly larger pile next week :s)

2 comments:

  1. This is one Virago that my China-obsessed parents have- I haven't read it, but it looks interesting and quite different from any of the Viragos I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cover...don't worry Verity, ever since I said I wasn't going to buy any books, I've been buying even more than usual!

    ReplyDelete